- Welcome to FutureEd Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd. The Digilearning website is located at <https://digilearning.online/lms> (later referred to as ‘Site‘). Site is owned and operated by FutureEd Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd– ABN 55 621 123 322.
- Digilearning is an online platform for English proficiency test preparation classes. We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information (‘Personal Information‘). When you share your Personal Information with us, we are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy, treat it with care and take our responsibility to protect it seriously.
- Any reference to “Digilearning”, “we”, “our”, or “us” means FutureEd Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd – (ABN 55 621 123 322). Any reference to “you,” or “your” means you as a user (‘User‘) of our Site.
About the FutureEd Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd Site and Resources
- Digilearning is an English language education provider for English proficiency test preparation classes (our ‘Resources‘).
- As a training organization, we rely on course fees and sponsors for the supply of our Resources.
What Personal Information is collected
- “Personal Information” is information or an opinion that can reasonably identify an individual (s6(1) of the Privacy Act).
- We do not knowingly collect or process Personal Information of persons 16 years or younger. If you are under the age of 16, we request that you obtain and provide parental consent.
- We receive and store Personal Information you provide to us through the supply of our Resources.
- The type of Personal Information we collect will depend on how you interact with us. This will include directly from you when you provide this information to us by phone or by email when you use our Site.
- The Personal Information that we collect may include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone and payment information (including transaction details history).
- We may also collect Personal Information from you when you contact us to fill out an online form, complete a survey, contact us by email or social media or when you send us content including written material or photos.
- We never collect health information or other sensitive information about you. If content submitted by you for publication includes health information, we will seek your consent in writing requesting permission before use.
- We may also ask you to provide Personal Information when you register for our newsletter, request information from Digilearning feedback, join a discussion group or subscribe to our electronic mailing.
- Your Personal Information will only be used and stored for the primary purpose for which it was collected and not for any other purpose.
- Digilearning may also collect any other Personal Information you provide while interacting with us through the supply of our Resources.
How we collect your Personal Information
- Digilearning collects Personal Information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access our Site and when we provide our Resources to you.
How we use your Personal Information
- Digilearning uses your Personal Information and you consent to us using your Personal Information to:
- operate our Site and provide you with Resources in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
- provide you with information and updates about our Site and our Resources;
- communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email, SMS or mail;
- manage, research and develop our Site and Resources including through data analytics;
- administer our activities; and
- investigate any complaints.
- If you choose to withhold your Personal Information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our Resources.
Disclosure of your Personal Information and Third Parties with access to it
- We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to help us provide our Resources.
- We may from time to time need to disclose Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our organization or a sale or transfer of organization assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our databases, together with any Personal Information and non-Personal Information contained in those databases.
Security of your Personal Information
- We are committed to ensuring that the Personal Information you provide to us is secure.
- To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures, to safeguard and secure Personal Information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure.
Access to and how you can control your Personal Information
- You may request details of Personal Information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act 1988.
- If you would like a copy of your Personal Information or believe that your Personal Information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, or irrelevant, please Contact Us via the support page on our website located at <https://digilearning.online/lms> or using the contact details provided below.
- In certain circumstances, the law permits us to deny you access to your Personal Information. We may need to obtain proof of your identity before implementing your request and may refuse to provide you with certain information where permitted or required by law.
Third-party tools and cookies
- We use technologies and third-party services that use Google Analytics, pixels, tags, and web beacons (code snippets) on our Site to improve user experience, the supply of our Resources and to analyze how our Site is used.
- The information collected is mostly anonymous traffic Personal Information aside from the approximate location (IP address) and may include browser type, device information, and language. The information collected is in aggregate form so that it cannot identify any individual user and provides an overview of how people use our Site. It is not used for any additional purpose.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Your use of our Site is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that the information contained on this Site does not constitute medical advice and is provided for general informational purposes only.
- FutureEd Australia New Zealand Pty Ltd makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages) in any way arising from the functionality, operation or the information provided by the Site including but not limited to damages arising from interruptions of service or delays in operation or transmission even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This exclusion includes (but is not limited to) loss or damage you might suffer because of any of the following:
- reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability, or currency of the information on the Site (including third-party material and advertisements);
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, virus or other harmful components, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organizations through links on the Site or any communication from the Site. Links are provided for the convenience of users of the Site only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites (unless otherwise stated, linked sites and the services are not endorsed by us, and your linking to any such site is at your own risk); or
- the provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the Site (if any).
- We do not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or free from error or that any defects on the Site will be corrected or that the Site or servers are free of viruses or other harmful conditions or components.
- Although we take all appropriate security measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet. Please do not send sensitive or confidential information to us by email as transmission over the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed. We assume no responsibility for any loss of confidentiality or for the security of any information that you transmit to us electronically.
Third-Party Information and Links
- Our Site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us or otherwise we may refer to third-party information on the Site.
- Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on other websites.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please contact us. We take privacy seriously and will respond promptly to your notice.
Our contact details
- You can contact us:
- using the Contacts section provide on our website located at <https://digilearning.online>;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on the Digilearning Site; or
- by email at email@example.com using the email address published on the Digilearning Site (from time to time).